Action for Rail activists will be out and about at stations across Yorkshire and the North East this Friday.
We’ll be asking passengers to lobby their MPs, asking them to call on the Secretary of State to:
- End above inflation fare rises
- Staff our trains and stations
- Keep ticket offices open
- Place both East Coast and West Coast mainline under public ownership and control
- Use the franchising review to put public ownership on the table
We’ll be at the following stations, feel free to come along and join us:
- More stations to be confirmed.
For further details on times and other stations, call the RMT North East Office on 01302 760 694